Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Monday....

Monday's sure do creep up fast. Seems like the weeks are just flying by. We're already in the last quarter of the school year! I really don't know where the time goes.

I've just been working away. Lots of projects happening around here. Actually working with Pamela Porter again. She's the designer we work with for our Better Homes and Gardens magazine layouts. The photo shoot for this layout is next week. I always love getting those proofs!!

Other than that I have lots of custom jobs in the works. If I am working on one for you I will likely be getting a proof to you today. With Spring Break being last week and preparing and having the holiday over the weekend I'm a bit behind :)

Ok, I'm off to catch up. Have a great day everyone!
Shell

No comments: