Tuesday, April 14, 2009

In The Tree Tops

Tonight I stopped working on proofs for a while to design something just for the fun of it. No restrictions. I'm really happy with the results! I wanted to use lots of color and design something that makes a big impact in the room. I love how decals can do that and so reasonably.

So, without further delay, I introduce to you In The Tree Tops! A large decal kit with 5 color choices!! Just think of all the fun combos with so many colors to work with! I chose to use orange, green, aqua, light brown and brown.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very bright, fun, and quirky! I could see this in Jasper's preschool classroom sooo easily! Hmmm... end of the year teacher present maybe? Although I was going to get them a leaf punch once I noticed the teachers had hand cut leaves for all the Easter trees the kids made. Really.