Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Tweet Image Reveal!

{Sorry for the delay in posting this. It's been an incredibly busy week! }

Today I'm introducing our So Tweet stamp set! It's the largest set to release April 1st and very versatile as you'll see from the Feb 5 projects.

This is So Tweet!

I first used the images to create the Purse Gift Bag. I not only used the So Tweet stamp set in this project but also a template I designed for the sides of the bag. I think the template would make GREAT book covers too!! I have ideas for that.


I also made a gift tag with this set and used it on a little pail for an Easter Basket. I love this little pail - $2.50 at the Target dollar spot. There were a few Jelly Beans harmed in the making of this basket ;)

Jen was very inspired by this set and created a darling mixed media birdhouse piece. She used the So Tweet set with paints, clay, torn books pages and some doodles of her own! I love the scalloped shingles and red tulips all in a line.

Keeping true to her interior design roots, Stephanie made a couple of altered photo frames. The first one features the So Tweet stamp set and a piece of my patterned paper as well. I love the metal strip with the magnets on the bottom! Look how well the little birdies coordinate with the set. I also love how different these two frames are and both use the same stamp set!

Finally, Brenda stamped a thank you card with our fun springy images! And just to point it out - there's a sculpted butterfly on there :)

No comments: