Monday, March 9, 2009

New Product Release!

Finally, I can tell you what I have been working on for weeks!

I have designed a line of ART STAMPS!!!

I've been a stamper for years and always wanted to design my own. I actually tried to do this about 18 mos before I launched Single Stone and it just didn't work out. So I saved all my research and really forgot about it. Then a few weeks ago it hit me like a new idea all over again and everything just fell together! I'm really happy to bring my own line of art stamps to the market!

I will be releasing 3 sets on April 1st! The images you see below are from our Butterfly Garden set. This set was actually a quick replacement for a set that needed a few tweaks after I received the samples back and it turned out to be my favorite of the 3. The butterflies and text are just a few of the stamps in this set.

I can't wait to see what the design team comes up with! I'll share peeks of their projects once they have had time to create them.
For this project I glued a piece of patterned paper to a piece of styrofoam, covered the edges in ribbon and embellished the front with sculpted butterflies and rhinestones.
Single Stone Studios Stamps will be available for purchase April 1st!



2 comments:

Nani said...

That looks AMAZING girl!

Jen said...

Can't wait to get my crafty little hands on these!