Here are a couple of photos of the studio. Billy is still working on the rest of the trim and I am moving in. Tonight I got all storage cubes moved in and some of my supplies are in place. Lots more paper to sort and most of the drawers are still empty but it's still progress :) I have powdered pigments, embossing powders and enamels, alcohol inks and lots of other fun things for those drawers! I swear I have swept and mopped the floor but outside the studio is still under construction. We took time out from the other areas to do some of the finishing work on the studio.
Looking forward to having all my supplies organized and at my fingertips! I'm organizing the paper by color. I will sort most of my ribbon and other embellishments by color too. I also have 36 small containers that will be labeled A thru Z and 0 thru 9. I have lots of alphabets and numbers to sort. I have them together as sets right now but it doesn't work well. Having each letter and number to their own container will be great! I'll put all those on a large hutch - you can see the back of it in the background of the pic below. It's to the left of the storage cubes. I might paint it. I'm not thrilled with the stain color - it's a bit orangey and it has dark edges. Kind of early American in style. I want to paint it aqua or light blue, I think. It'll be against an orange wall. There are 2 orange walls in the studio! Have I mentioned I'm lovin' the orange. Good call, Steph! :)