Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Butterfly Garden Image Reveal!

April 1st is approaching very quickly. The stamps will be available on the website as of that day!! But I can't wait any longer to reveal the images of the sets. I have designed 3 sets so starting today through Thursday I will reveal one set per day with a bunch of fun projects from The Fab 5!

Today's set: Butterfly Garden

Images like butterflies and queen anne's lace flowers scream spring to me. And back in February when it was still cold and grey here in Cincy I couldn't help myself but to design something springy! I can't get enough of these butterflies!! I've had so many ideas for them that I made myself keep the butterflies in the case and use only the other images to make at least one project :) It's the green and kraft card you'll see below in the Fab 5 pics.



You have seen some of the butterflies from my black, white and orange project. And now here are more projects from the design team!



First project up is by Jen: She made an accordion book with photos of her sweet little boy, Jasper.





Next is a card by Brenda. Both Brenda and Jen have used patterned papers that I have designed to coordinate with the stamp sets. I am working on making these available on the website. They may not be available on April 1st but I am hoping!!


Stephanie also made a card and God love her she sculpted some butterflies! Lovin' it.

And finally these are my projects. 2 of them have butterflies and then the card I MADE myself make without any butterflies. And no paper sculpting either. Instead I roughed up the edges of my paper with the edge of my scissors and rubbed my white and green ink pads on the paper to give it a bit more interest.



We would LOVE to hear your feedback on the projects and what you think of the stamps!! We have all been so excited going back and forth with emails of our projects! We really hope you like them!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVED working with these stamps! The different sized butterflies were great for adding some variety to my lay out and the other images included really rounded the piece out well. The patterned papers really tied it all together- I didn't need a ton of other embellishments to do that for me! Nice!