Wednesday, February 4, 2009

{Purple & Gray Happiness}

Have you been in a store lately? Have you noticed the beautiful purple and gray color combo popping up EVERYWHERE?! Target has a whole section in the seasonal items that features these hot colors. Well, I've been to Etsy and had MORE than enough choices (something like 52 to PAGES!) to show but picked a few faves. LOVE that t-shirt!


Starting at the top left and working clockwise-
www.muttsywonder.etsy.com
www.prettyinposies.etsy.com
www.gypsymoondesigns.etsy.com
www.shecological.etsy.com

Here is our Cherry Blossom decal in our new charcoal and lilac. I LOVE the darker grey with the bright pop of lilac. I think it's perfect for spring!



And our oh-so-popular Funky Circles - you guys LOVE these. So here's a new color combo to try - grey, charcoal and lilac!

1 comment:

Dream Big said...

I was planning to use these colors for our nursery if we have a girl! I'll definitely be back to order if we're having a girl!!