Monday, February 16, 2009

Lots of happenings...

We have a lot of great things happening here at the studio!

We will be published in the spring release of Better Homes and Gardens 100 Decorating Ideas for Under $100!! I think this comes out on March 1st. We're in it TWICE!! Pamela Porter of Porter Studios is absolutely amazing! She has used our bird cages and birdies in a piece about color. How perfect?! And the 2nd piece is a bedroom makeover featuring our small set of baroque frames. I have proofs of both layouts and they are so fantastic!! Again, Pamela does amazing work!! I can't wait to see our designs in print!

We have also worked with Pamela on 2 more projects that will release in the summer and fall in the Better Homes & Gardens specialty magazine titled Do-it-Yourself. In these releases she used our Birch Trees in Winter for a dining room makeover and our cuckoo clock in an entryway. The photos she sent are beautiful! It's so exciting to work with someone so talented and accomplished!

So being published is quite exciting but we have a few more things going on around here too. Lots of new things coming this spring!!

I'm working very hard on a new product line. I will be finalizing my designs today and sending them to the manufacturer. Can't tell you what I'm up to but trust me it's AWESOME!! I have even assembled a design team (woohoo!!!) to bring you incredible ideas for the new products and possibly some rockin' new ideas for the decals too. I'll introduce these fabulously talented ladies in March!

Construction in the studio is in full swing and moving along nicely. I can't wait to take a video and show you around! I've been shopping for a large art table. If anyone has one they love please tell me where you got it! I need help! There are so many to choose from. This is, of course, the main piece in the room and very important so I'm a little nutty trying to figure out just the right set-up.

These are the main highlights of what's happening around here. Very exciting! With such an awesome start to the year I can't wait to see what unfolds!!

Have a great day everyone! Thank you so much for coming here to keep up with us!
Shelley

{eddited to add} - I can't believe I forgot to mention the website!! We are finishing up the last couple of tweaks and it will be LIVE! We were shooting for last night but it looks like it might be a couple of more days. I'll keep you posted!!

No comments: