Thursday, January 15, 2009

Warm Orange on a Frigid Day

Oh my goodness it's COLD in Cincinnati! 11* and dropping. We're dipping below 0 tonight. WHY do I live here?! I'm moving to San Diego where it's 75 and sunny year round. Those people have it made! :)

So, to warm it up around here I made a collage of some cool photos using a beautiful warm orange color. I love orange (I know, I love any color). I love the way the warm orange plays with the cool blues in these photos. Especially in the chairs - how cool is that photo?! It's my fave of this collection.

Enjoy and stay warm!
Shell


3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry that it is so cold. 11 degrees is WAY too chilly. It is funny that you mention San Diego weather. I live in San Diego and we are in the middle of a heat wave right now. It is supposed to be 76 degrees today and a clear sunny sky! Maybe this means that you need a vacation?

coco said...

Shell!

Where did you find that picture of the arange chair? Please send me a link!

Coco

Coco said...

Shhhheeelllll!!

I must know where you got the orange chair in the teal laudramat picture! Can you send it to me?

Coco