Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catch Up Day!

Hello everyone,

I've been a little under the weather the last couple of days with the worst sore throat EVER! Thank goodness for hot tea and NyQuil :)

Lots of custom requests at Single Stone. I am systematically getting to them all. Thrilled with the results of opening this shop! I was just reading some feedback as well as receiving lots of emails from folks who have shopped with us before. You all give such great compliments! Thank you!!


Word Designs just got 18 new designs this morning!! I am really happy with the way this store is shaping up! More to come...more to come!


Here is one of the 18 new images I put in the new shop this morning. I chose to show this one because my friend Coco reads my blog. She used to be a jockey and has a special place in her heart for these beautiful creatures!


Enjoy your day everyone!
Shell


2 comments:

Coco said...

Awwww! That was so sweet and wonderful I you!

Love you Shell!

Coco said...

um, of you, I meant of you!!!!