Friday, December 26, 2008

2009 is fast approaching...

There are many times throughout the year that cause me to reflect on certain aspects of life - my children's birthdays, my wedding anniversary, my birthday, etc - all for obvious reasons. But none triggers such a broad, all-encompassing time of reflection and planning as the end of the year. My thoughts are loud, my heart is expectant and my energy revved & ready to move with the new flow coming in 2009.

I believe in living a whole life - nothing missing, nothing broken. My goals are never just for one aspect of life. They are for ALL aspects of life. God, home, family, friends, work and how all those things work together to create a whole life. I believe the details of a whole life are different for every person. We all must decide for ourselves what creates wholeness in our own hearts. Then we must choose to walk the path that will achieve this wholeness. In my life the path has not been easy but as I sit here after a year that made my life do a 180* turn - the journey is worth it! Never give up on your dreams!

2008 was a year of new beginnings - 2009 is a year of blessings beyond measure!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we can ask or think, according to the power that works in us" Ephesians 3:20.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement!It's great to hear how others approach the New Year and your graphic was perfect!