Thursday, November 6, 2008

Taking care of business~

Hello everyone,
Sorry I am slow on the blog this week. I think the Christmas shopping has officially begun! We are happy that decals seem to be on a lot of lists. I have many custom jobs in the works and one very large project I have been working on for my church. I will be installing the decals for that today and tomorrow so I will be out of the studio. I'll be checking on email but my replies will be slow since most of my emails require some kind of art proof.

And just a tease...
Here are new images you will soon see in our store. They are not decals - they will be wearable art. I would love to launch the new product line on Monday but I am still waiting for some of my supplies to be delivered. When you are anxiously awaiting a package it truly is S N A I L M A I L!
Let me know what you think of the new images! I can't wait to work with them!
Enjoy your day!
Shell

No comments: