Saturday, November 22, 2008

{Gratitude Week} WINNERS!

Ok I put all the numbers in a pot and my brother, who had no idea why he was drawing numbers, picked the winners!

All winners should email me, Shelley, at singlestonestudios@yahoo.com an I'll forward the email to the right contact and they will ship out the prize directly to you!

Drum roll please..............

Day 1 - ABBY!
Abby said: I'm grateful for a supportive family who continued to encourage me throughout my education, difficult career choices, failed relationships, and several other of life's bumps in the road. I am so lucky to have them!

Day 2 - ASHLEY!
Ashley said: What a cool post. It's been great doing business with you the last several months and exciting to hear your "back story". You know about our journey so, of course, I'm thankful for my sweet son Declan!!! :)

Day 3 - NANI!
Nani Said: I love Thanksgiving because it is a time when people remember how important is to thank instead of ask. I thank God every day for the basics: being healthy, having all my body parts, food, shelter and being alive in general. This thanksgiving I'm super thankful for having married the best man on earth, for our wedding that reunited all our families, for one more year with my puppy, and for having given me the strength of making the decision of going back to school and changing careers.

Day 4 - MFGLAESER!
MFGlaeser said: I'm grateful for my family, my friends, and my health. While I am type I diabetic and insulin dependent, I am thankful my condition is treatable. My friends and family provide me great support!

Day 5 - ERIN!
Erin Said: Beautiful post.Over the years, I've come to learn that I'm most grateful for experiences - the good ones and the tough ones. I sometimes struggle with the fact that I seem to have an inordinate amount of 'bad luck.' Recently, after a particularly bad week where everything that could go wrong, did (and I was feeling very let down by humanity, the universe and myself), I came to a realization: Life is about the journey, not the destination. Every setback is actually a step forward. Kinda corny, I know... but I really have become a new person, just by sitting back and letting the good and the bad things unfold, and taking them for what they are: experiences geared toward leading me through life.


CONGRATS WINNERS!!

A great big THANK YOU to Erin, Joy, Amanda and Jen who all took time to share their stories and give away a beautiful piece from their stores! And THANK YOU to everyone who commented and shared your stories as well! I look forward to do more fun things like this on the blog!! Thanks again to everyone!!


2 comments:

Nani said...

Yay! I'm decorating my future godson's room and those are perfect :) Plus some wall decals I already have in mind of course... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Ashley said...

I'm wearing my typewriter key necklace right now. It's sooo cute and I've already got compliments. What a great contest of review some other wonderful vendors!