Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Merry and Bright

I love this design - I think it's my favorite of the Christmas designs I put out yesterday. Billy cut it in green and fuschia for me - Love these colors together.
While moving a couple of months ago I found this old mirror - who knows how long it was shoved behind the dresser - I didn't even know it was back there. So it got loaded in the truck with the rest of our junk and was again, sitting unused. So I pulled it out, dusted it off, shined it up with some Windex and here it is! I love the mirror reflection with the Merry and Bright saying. I might add some fun ribbon to "hang" if from. I'll really hang it with something stronger - it's a rather large mirror.


l have to work on my photography of mirrors - these are totally amateur. It looks great in real life. All the decals look so much better in person! It really is a cool medium.



Enjoy your day,
Shelley




No comments: