Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's my LUCKY DAY!!

Wow! 3 AWESOME new photos today! SO psyched about these.

First - what an awesome way to use this baroque - a HEADBOARD! Ingenious! Totally creative and obviously talented people. No more excuses for boring bland bedrooms - you don't have to have a large budget to do something awesome in your home - this is proof. From what I can see the few pieces of wood, less than a quart of paint and a $28 Baroque decal - less and $100 to achieve a seriously cool focal point in this room! Nice job!

Next is a super mod kitchen that I am IN LOVE WITH! Seriously, look at that back splash - totally diggin' it! And the color - chocolate and that green! Gutsy! And it totally rocks! Love the pop you get with the white cages and orange birds.












And, check this last one out - this is a handmade GREENHOUSE! I worked with this woman to get the decal just the right size and shape. We turned a cherry blossom on it's end and enlarged it A LOT. Now, I wonder what she grows in there...veggies? flowers? I vote for fresh tomatoes - nothing better than a homegrown tomato!

1 comment:

StandardProcess said...

Man! All three of those photos are sooooo awesome and creative!

I would like to formally ask all of their creators to be new friends!

I am inspired!