Thursday, October 2, 2008

Catching up....

Just a pic to show our progress! There are still plenty more to get out but this is pretty much everything from the weekend. Not to get the weeks orders caught up :)

Enjoy your day everyone! I certainly plan to. I have plenty of projects to continue working on and some family things to attend to this evening. Another full day - I like full days. They are productive and you have a sense of success when you lay down to sleep at night! That's a good feeling.

Anyway - here is that pic. The postman just LOVES us! :)

Shell
PS - thank goodness you cannot really see me in the reflection on the door. No makeup, no hair, just threw on some clothes today - working at home is really not so glamorous. LOL It is however, very relaxed and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I have had this thought recently though about getting a digital camcorder so I can post videos on the blog instead of all this typing. I think it would be fun. I wouldn't scare you and blog sans makeup, I promise! :) Any thoughts on which camera is the best - and by that I mean easiest to use.


No comments: