Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Perspective...

Well, I have been quite disappointed by being dropped from the show - I am told I'll remain in their Home Makeover file as they really liked working with me - we'll see. I do know that Oprah is in no way in control of the success of my business. God is in control. He always has been. He always will be and my faith and success lies in Him.

Single Stone comes from the David and Goliath story. Billy and I are all about facing your giant and having the faith to throw the stone to slay it. When we started this business we were in a pretty rough place. We have lost so many jobs and been financially empty but we stepped out one more time - Single Stone. God has only begun to show us what He can do! If you want to see miraculous things - keep coming to the blog - you'll see them. If you want to experience it for yourself - talk to God - He has plenty to go around!

Enjoy your day!
Shelley

No comments: