Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How cute is this?!

I love all things coffee - except the taste! LOL I especially love a cute mug! I drink french vanilla cappuccino and I make my own homemade hot cocoa (YUM!). I'll have to share the recipe someday - it includes marshmallows - so you know it's good ;) But back to the mugs - last night I made the animal stack and loved it - so this morning there was just a touch of chill in the air making me want a warm mug of hot cocoa (which I don't have all the ingredients for-pout) and ended up designing this cute stack of mugs instead. Aw, sweet inspiration is coming back!

I think I want to stack some more things!! I am taking requests. Drop me an email (singlestonestudios@yahoo.com) or leave me a message right here on the blog. If I choose your suggestion - there will be a prize!! I'll give you the decal you inspired in the color of your choice! So fun! I am loving this :) Send me your ideas! They can be totally wacky - like roosters on a beach ball or cats on a skateboard - no animals will be harmed in the making of these decals :)

Edited To Add: I will be taking ideas through the weekend. I will choose one on Monday and announce the winner! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!!

So without further delay - I give you my Coffee Cup Stack



No comments: