Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's Moving Day!

We are moving into the new house today! It's been a grueling week of cleaning and painting and cleaning. Will be so glad to sleep in the new house tonight! I have lots of plans for decorating the new house - so far I have 2 deals in mind for specific places and I'm excited about that!! This house has a few decals but has really been the test center. I have applied and removed many decals here.

We have been in this house for 9 yrs. It's the first house we have ever bought. Our kids were 12 mos and 3 yrs when we moved in. Now they are almost 10 and 12. How crazy is that?! This time there are no cribs or baby gates but ipods and Playstation instead. They are really excited about the move an the new schools - which starts Aug 20 - 11 more days - but who's counting? LOL I'm no really - I just need to make time to go school shopping. Looks like that will be Tuesday afternoon. School supplies, some new clothes and new SHOES! I always loved getting a new pair of Nike's for school! :)

Well, my dog is going crazy at the door so that must mean my moving crew (aka brothers and nephews) have arrived.

Have a great day everyone!
Shelley

No comments: