Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is it 1:30 already?!

At least it is in my time zone. I don't know where the day is going. Crazy busy wrapping up a TON of custom order. a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to all who have been so patient with me lately. I had 3 times the normal amount of custom orders in the past couple of weeks! Whew!

Since I am getting so many requests daily, custom orders will now be taken on a case by case basis. Time will be the main factor in what jobs I choose to take on. But be assured you will get a quick honest answer as to whether or not I can take on a another project at the time it is presented to me.

I did take a couple of hours last night to list a few new designs on Etsy - this is my fave but look around for this, this and this too. 2 are cute and 2 are more modern - like I said the 1st link is my favorite. I just love this style and can see it in so many ways!

Have a great day everyone!
Shelley

No comments: