Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hello All!

So, it seems all I get to design lately are custom orders. I do add things to the store but most are from my files and don't require much work to get them "cutable" - just a few techy things so I can get them listed. So I thought I would show a few of the things I have been working on lately.



First is a young woman who just moved into her first apartment and is making it hers! How fun! She was sweet to work with and promises photos! I really hope she sends them:) I did her monogram and Pancake's Place. Pancake is her little dog and she gets her own sign low on the wall where her bowls are! I think my dog will be getting one of these!






Next is a cupcake nursery - so sweet!






And finally this is a border I have been working on for a customer who painted the bottom of a playroom in black chalkboard paint for her daughter. So much fun to draw on the walls!! But she needed something to make the space a little more fun and girly - this was our solution!



No comments: