Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Morning ~

It's Friday - I don't know what the week went! We were CRAZY busy with orders this week. I'll still be working on custom stuff all day today and tomorrow. We don't work Sundays so I'll take a break then.



So, Single Stone was featured on yet another blog this morning. I am loving this! So cool! Check out Simply Sentimental. Sydnei has featured our Personalized Home Theater Sign! I love this - its so cool every time I cut it and I just love that it's personalized. I've done family names to REDRUM Cinema for a horror flick fan in Canada - that was a cool sign. I should post pics - right now I only have the art but he has been in touch and I am supposed to get photos of the installed sign - it was cool and he was cool to work with!



I better get to work - I have a very full day!



Have a good one -

Shell


No comments: