Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy Days ~

We have had an OVERWHELMING response to our decals! Thank you SO MUCH! We love doing this and we LOVE THAT YOU GUYS LOVE our decals! We are working round the clock to fill orders and custom requests. We are also in need of a larger facility to work out of and will be adding help at the studio! How awesome is that?!


My email does not stop! So if you get a slow reply it's because I am filling orders, working on custom art or stopping for a few hours to get a little sleep. I have recruited my children (cheap labor LOL) who are fantastic little helpers. Right now they are sorting all my scraps by color and keeping them all organized. They also build LOTS of boxes for shipments and offer overall encouragement! Too sweet!


In other news I have a new Etsy listing! More to come - I am listing more often than I can post them here so check out our store in case you missed something.


Thanks so much everyone for helping make Single Stone such a success! We can't wait to see where this takes us!


Have an awesome day!

Shelley


PS - here is a custom piece I did recently. I love it and will be finding a place for this in my home and hopefully in the new Teen Center in a new location my church is opening in the fall. That will be a cool project!



Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!For His mercy endures forever.


No comments: