Monday, July 21, 2008

Beautiful Nursery!

Here are a couple of photos of a gorgeous nursery for a little one who will arrive in just a few short weeks!

This very-creative-mommy-to-be purchased our chandelier in white but once she installed it on the light pink wall it didn't show up as well as she wanted - SO - she painted green around it! I LOVE it! It looks like it's glowing and I love how it pulled the green from the bedding up onto the wall. This nursery is just gorgeous - my fave part is the green fabric the bumper is made of - I wonder who the designer is and how I can get some. I'm thinking pillow for my couch - I love green!
God Bless!
Shelley



1 comment:

Magen said...

The bedding is by a company called Serena and Lily. I know they sell their fabric by the yard. Thanks for the sweet compliments and the beautiful art!