Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Old Design Reworked

Lately I have been going through the store reworking a few designs. When I started Single Stone I was still working a full time job and some of my work was rushed. As I started this big project I am currently working on I noticed some of the art just wasn't to the standard I want it to be. So, here is a piece I have changed. There will be quite a few more by the end of the month. The old design was never one of my favorites but now I really like it. Of course, both of these are new fonts I have gotten in just the last couple of weeks.

Actually I have gotten over 200 new fonts in the last 2 weeks! One part of this project is to narrow down and compile a standard font list. I have one that I am using but with my new choices I am reworking that as well. That too, will be released at the end of the month. Can you tell it's a BUSY month for me? :)


Enjoy your day everyone - I am off to make progress!

Shelley


No comments: