Monday, June 9, 2008

It's MONDAY!

We had a busy weekend of baseball and softball and it was 100* yesterday. YIKES! Everyone was at least a little pink before leaving the park. It was a tournament so we were there quite a while. The rest of the family is still snoozing - the kids are so worn out! I don't really expect to see them up anytime soon. :)

So now it's Monday and time to get back to business. This morning I have another sneak peek at 2 more images to be released at the end of the month!! I have LOTS of images being released this month. I'm very excited about showing you what I have been working on! So many new images and more surprises I just can't talk about yet! I want to - I just can't!!! Do you know how hard it is for me to keep a secret? I'm terrible around Christmas. LOL

These 2 images are great for those collections of family photos we all have and love showing off! I can see this over or under a shelf with loads of framed photos - or on the wall with all the frames very elegantly hung. Which is your style?


No comments: