Thursday, May 8, 2008

New image in the store

I listed a chrysanthemum in the store last night. You'll also notice I made a new template for the store. Over the summer, I will be adding new categories, shuffling around some inventory to new categories and will freshen up the look of the store. And as always there will be lots of new images. I have SO many that are not listed yet!

It's a rainy day here and that totally makes me want to crawl back under the covers and sleep in but we all know that's NOT going to happen! LOL So here is a sunny picture to get the energy up this morning. I took this at my in-laws. Obviously, adjusted the colors in Photoshop - I just love the bright blue and yellow!

Enjoy your day,
Shelley

2 comments:

The Votaw Family said...

I received my images today and hung them up right away. They are AWESOME!!! I have a lot of uppercase living's vinyl stickers and your by far is a lot easier to transfer and use. I love them, thank you so much for working with me!

Single Stone Studios said...

Thank you so much for your comment! I just love feedback like this. You were fun to work with. Come back anytime!

Thanks again!!
Shelley