Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I think I say this every Monday...

Another fresh week! I'm getting a whole new appreciation for Mondays since quitting my 9-5 day job. I used to dread them - serious dread. Now I love them. It's a fresh week to tackle my to-do list of things I love to do! It's a totally different way of life, I'm telling you!

Today my to-do list includes catching up from the weekend orders, the daily run to the post office - starting to be on a first name basis with the postal workers - love that too! :) And more custom art - I have to design a coordinating piece to go with the one I shared last week. So fun! Love those!


I better get busy as I have lots to accomplish but I can't leave a blog post without any eye-candy - that's just not the Single Stone way - so below is another monogram I'll be listing in the store soon. I think this one would be great applied to a 12x12 tile like the Welcome Tile I did for our Grand Opening Blog Give-Away.


Have a great Monday!

Shelley
(ETA: So just how many of you are thinking I am a complete dork? It's 3:30 in the afternoon and my husband just told me it's TUESDAY after reading this mornings blog post! LOL It just feels like a Monday since we were picnic-ing at the park yesterday - MONDAY! I'll get myself straightened out! :))


No comments: