Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday Morning!

Another fresh new week - Here are a couple of things I am working on.

**This week we are adding 2 new colors to our palette - Navy and Beige - they are due to arrive in the studio on Wednesday!





**For anyone local to the Cincinnati area I will be having an Open House in June with my sister-in-law who sells Tastefully Simple! I will post more information as it becomes available. Keep checking back for all the details. This will be a FUN event!


**I have added new categories in the store! Western, Monograms & Names, Squares, Home Theater, Kitchen & Dining, Going GREEN! - these categories make navigating the store easier and better organizes our inventory of images. I will be bulking up a couple of these categories as they are quite lean right now - Western and Going GREEN! - I also have more Monograms & Names coming. You all like these custom designs! Keep them coming, I love them too!


**Another thing I have been considering is making some home accessories category using our decals. These would be projects already put together like the welcome tile, the re-purposed cork board, decals framed on glass, mirrors, bins, canister sets etc etc. I have lots of ideas - would any of you like to see these items in the store? I would love you feedback on this!!


I think that is enough announcements for one day. I'll be back tomorrow!

Shelley



No comments: