Thursday, May 1, 2008

Details details details!

I have been a BAD BLOGGER! I skipped 3 whole days - not intentionally! I have 2 more prizes to post TONIGHT! No baseball, no softball and no late dinners for my day job (only 2 days left :))



A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who has been reading and I LOVE reading the comments! So much fun for me. You have all said such nice thing - thank you thank you. I carefully choose my designs, lots of work goes into each one and I only choose designs I can truly see in a home.



Now that the Grand Opening Bash is so close I can let you in on the details!



I have 15 new items to list. But these are not just single images. I have borders and room kits that I am just SO EXCITED about! You can design and entire room or make one really great focal point with these kits! So much fun! In addition to those I have more word art and single images to release.



Oh and I have teased you all with NEW COLORS! Are you ready? I finally got in metallics vinyls! They are so cool. I have silver, gold and copper. My fave is the copper but I really like them all. They look great. I am so pleased with the brand I chose to go with! It's great quality, holds up well to a quick wipe with a damp cloth and the colors are so fabulous. Color makes me happy! :)



So, new prizes tonight - both featuring new images! One of them from the borders collection I have designed! The other is some fun word art. Both of them feature ways to use the decals in a way that is not applied directly to the wall. I have had a BLAST making these projects! I can't wait to share them with you.



Oh, one last note - if you have replied to the tile posting you are automatically entered in the drawing for all 3 prizes. You can only win once. I will name the first winner tomorrow. Look for a few more details in tonight's post.

Have a great day everyone!

Shelley

No comments: