Sunday, April 20, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to the Single Stone BLOG!! This is the place to come to keep up with all that is happening at our studio. We'll post cool ideas for using your decals, special discounts, new image and color releases and, maybe best of all, we'll be randomly giving away FREE decals!

The blog is also a great place for you to tell us what YOU want. I can't wait to read your feedback!

And last but not least...
Check out our eBay store for a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT then come back here Tuesday at 6:00 pm EST for all the fun details!! You WON'T want to miss this!

http://stores.ebay.com/Single-Stone-Studios

Shelley
(SSS Designer)

1 comment:

Christa said...

I'm in the process of building a new home, and have been in contact with Billy from your store. He was tremendously helpful and I will be placing my order very soon. I'm excited to see the new decals that you show a "teaser" of... when are they going to be released? I would LOVE to see them.