Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Single Stone Studios GRAND OPENING BASH!

Sorry I am late with the news! We have some hard-core little league coaches this year and I couldn't get home to post! :)

OK, So here it is...

Single Stone has had a lot of interest since we opened our store on eBay! And we are so excited we have decided to throw a BIG GRAND OPENING BASH! The bash starts May 2nd and we’ll party all weekend long! Friday, Saturday & Sunday!

I will be updating the blog often with lots of fun ideas, sneak peeks of more images and handmade projects by me! Using some of the new images of course! Let me know you like the projects by replying to the posting and it could be YOURS! I will post the details on how to win when I post the project – look for that this weekend! (Hint: There will be more than one chance to win)

I will also be posting color combinations using the Single Stone color palette – including 3 NEW COLORS!! I’m psyched to expand our color choices. I already have the vinyls in the studio and they are so cool!

AARRGHH! I was going to post another sneak peek but Blogger is having issues and I can't upload a photo right now. I"ll try again later. :(

Have a great night-
Shelley

No comments: