Friday, April 25, 2008

HERE IT IS!!!

This is the first of 3 prizes to be won the weekend of our GRAND OPENING! Just reply to this post to be entered in the drawing. On May 2nd I will draw a name and post the winner on the blog and in my eBay store!


This is a 12x12 ceramic tile with the vinyl decal applied directly to it. I LOVE the way this looks! I was thinking of putting it on an entry way table (on a simple plate stand) when I made it. I also think it would look cute outside on a front porch.

GOOD LUCK!!

6 comments:

Miriam said...

I'd like to be entered into your drawing - love your stuff! email is miriamegreen at gmail dot com.

JoAnna said...

Your designs are great. I am decorating an office and your desing would look great. Please enter me in your drawing. JoAnna Rice
email is: rice_family3@verizon.net

missinmontana said...

You've done a great job with your designs and ebay store. I LOVE seeing some other uses for the products. Keep the idea's coming.

The Votaw Family said...

I love it- please enter me to your drawing- eavotaw@netzero.net
thanks

Anna said...

I have fallen in love with wall decals--I have two up in my apartment already, and am looking for more! Please enter me in the drawing for the tile...your work is lovely!

Christa said...

Great job in creating this Blog... it's so much fun to read the updates each day. Like I said before, we are in the final stages of construction of our new home, and am eagerly waiting for this weekend to place my order. I have 2 children aged 8 and 16 that love your decals and in general I think they add class and a welcome appeal to a home. I'm ecstatic to see the reveal of your new creations and will read the updates daily. I would love to be entered for your draw.. my email is cwowchuk-cyr@golder.com or wowchuk5@telus.net. Great job once again!
Christa Wowchuk-Cyr