Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Friday~

Hey Everyone

I finished the project last night and I am SO Happy with how it turned out. I love a project that is really simple but looks really great! I should warn you up front that this post is to let you know I will be posting the project tonight after work. Only one more week of my "day job" and I will be working only at Single Stone! WOOHOO!

Anyway - I took the photos of the project this morning so I just need to make a few adjustments in Photoshop and post them tonight with instructions on how to WIN!! I have 2 more projects to post next week so don't forget to come back to enter to win those as well. There will be 3 winners to be announced May 2nd, 3rd and 4th! I will also be running a sale during the Grand Opening Bash along with the release of a bunch of new images, collections of images to decorate an entire room or to make a focal point in a room as well as 3 new COLORS! I LOVE COLOR! (hint: look for a "color tips" post on the blog Sunday!) I'm so excited for the Grand Opening! We're going to have so much fun and I hope you all love the new collection of images!

Until this evening...

Shelley

No comments: